Wireless Consultant-PT-Waterloo/Cedar Falls, IA
Reports To: Direct Channel Sales Manager
Department/Location: Sales / Waterloo/Cedar Falls
Salary: DOE / Non Exempt
Summary: Daily activities of retail operations in i wireless MTA.
- Attain monthly sales/activation expectations of goals.
- Assist in resolving any store discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Attend regularly scheduled sales and/or training meetings.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Accuracy in cash register transactions & money handling.
- Assist in maintaining a well-kept, attractive retail store. Assist in all inventory processes.
- Following Retail policies and procedures set by Management and/or i wireless.
- Keeping all i wireless documents internal and confidential.
Education, Certification and/or Training Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Strong data experience required.
- Outstanding skills: communication, organization, people, trouble-shooting, detail oriented.
- Ability/desire to learn quickly.
- Ability to maintain composure while completing variety of tasks and working with multiple customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Ability/willingness to work as a member of the retail and i wireless team.
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Prior sales experience in retail or other environment.
- Proven success in quota based sales.
- Proven customer service history.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.