iWireless is now recruiting for a Store Manager in Spencer!
An amazing handset lineup and upgraded 4G LTE network, along with an excellent benefit package, flexible scheduling, and competitive salary make this the best time to join Team Green at iWireless!
Submit your resume today to email@example.com and become a part of this local Iowa company with unlimited potential!
Salary plus monthly commissions, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short & long term disability) and a 401k option.
Basic Job Function: Excellent sales and management skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to create effective change are all skills the qualified candidate will possess along with a drive to succeed and manage a sales-focused retail sales location.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and sales generation of retail staff and stores in assigned retail location.
- Develops and implements strategies to meet and/or exceed sales goals for the assigned locations.
- Provides leadership for assigned retail stores and holds team members accountable to achieving goals. Develops Wireless Consultants to attain sales goals and provide exceptional experiences for the customers through monthly team meetings, coaching, and ongoing training.
- Creates and reviews P&L reporting for assigned location to effectively manage sales to business goals. Holds team accountable to set expectations.
- Provides direction, motivation, and conducts performance reviews on a regular basis. Provides ongoing feedback for improvement and takes appropriate disciplinary action when necessary.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels at retail locations to business trends. Continuously recruits talent to ensure turnover is filled efficiently with high performing individuals.
- Oversees and is held responsible for day-to-day operations in assigned retail stores and ensures operations are running at or above efficiency standards at each location. Works proactively to resolve any errors or inefficiencies in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates competence on industry standards, products, and services.
- Resolves all escalated customer situations in a timely manner and directly with customer.
- Maintains a high level of merchandising quality in assigned locations.
- Coordinates with Marketing, Customer Service, Warehouse, Billing, Activations, Credit, and any other relevant departments when necessary to maintain a high level of sales and service standards in assigned locations.
- Schedules and assists with monthly inventory procedures ensuring proper procedures and accurate counts are completed. Conducts operational audits to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Performs customer account audits to ensure proper set up and maintenance by Wireless Consultants.
Education, Certification and/or Training Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED. College degree, business or marketing preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in wireless industry.
- Minimum of 2 years retail management experience, preferably in wireless industry, with proven ability to lead, inspire, and motivate others.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with record in good-standing and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights and weekends. Flexibility needed for occasional in-state travel, including overnight stays.
- Ability to work a 40-55 hour work week, including nights and weekends.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, walk, sit and stand for extended periods of time.
Type of Employment: