Do you have an outgoing personality and a passion for technology? iWireless is the place to be! 4G LTE is here and iWireless offers the best deals in the state!
Flexible schedule, on the job training and unlimited earning potential makes iWireless the best choice for your sales career!
Apply now with iWireless for one of our retail sales opportunities in Burlington!
$10.00/hour, plus commissions.
Basic Job Function: Sales and customer service position responsible for sales activities within an assigned retail store.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells wireless phone service plans, devices, and accessories to attain all current sales metrics and monthly sales goals.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to gain and retain customers
- Punctual and regular attendance to scheduled shifts and meetings are required
- Demonstrates ability to receive direction from management and apply accordingly.
- Consistent accuracy in cash register transactions, money handling and inventory.
- Communicates regularly with Retail Business Manager on areas of opportunity to increase sales.
- Performance daily opening and closing procedures appropriately and must be able to work independently with little supervision at times.
- Assists in maintaining and organized, attractive, and clean retail store.
- Adheres to all company and retail department’s policies and procedures.
- May be required to travel to locations outside the assigned home store.
- Participates in outside sales events and promotions.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.
Education, Certification and/or Training Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year of retail and customer service experience.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn and stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure while completing a variety of tasks and working with multiple customers in a fast-paced retail environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with record in good-standing and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights, weekend, and holidays.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, walk, sit, and stand for extended periods of time.
Type of Employment: