The Customer First Specialists are a front-line team of knowledgeable representatives who will handle calls and interact extensively with our customers. The representative is responsible for receiving incoming customer calls, analyzing and resolving customer issues in a prompt, courteous manner which entails answering questions about our products, service plans, taking bill payments and troubleshooting customer phone issues. This position works within a team environment throughout the department and also with the entire organization.
Must be able to work a 5 day work shift that would include hours Monday to Saturday until 9pm and/or Sundays until 6pm.
Training will start the week of October 2nd or October 9th from 10:30am - 7:00pm Monday to Friday.
The starting wage for this position is $13/hour with a potential of a $0.50 increase at six months based on achieving minimum attendance and performance criteria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound customer calls, provide customer account verification services, perform basic data entry tasks in multiple systems as necessary for database maintenance and accuracy.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner that delivers world class customer service and builds customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries which will require knowledge of:
- Credit & Collections policies / procedures.
- Billing policies / procedures.
- Previous / current marketing promotions offered by i wireless.
- Services and equipment sold by i wireless and the respective competitive issues.
- Become proficient in all billing systems and support applications used by the company.
- Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrate best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits requiring basic math skills and the ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education, Certification and/or Training Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED certificate.
- At least 1 years of customer service experience in a call center environment (preferred).
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Demonstrated competency in Windows based applications.
- Keyboarding proficiency and use of automated systems.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability / desire to learn quickly.
- Discretion in handling sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively working environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different people.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, with physical requirements of lifting 50 pounds, bending, walking, sitting and keyboarding for extended periods of time.
Type of Employment: